Alright, after months of dealing with this exhaust
order and getting the wrong system I went ahead and installed it. I didn't want to wait until spring for them to correct it. So yeah, I now have a 3" stainless steel
exhaust from my turbo all the way back through the Magnaflow straight through muffler - awesome. I also installed the Catco high flow cat for now... I might take it off someday. But anyway...
I spent most of the afternoon Saturday trying to get my old exhaust off. The thing was so corroded that the flanges
were almost 1 solid piece, haha. So I decided to unbolt the whole thing and saw it off above the rear axles. While taking it off I spun off every bolt that was hooked to the rubber hangers, haha. The broken bolts actually made it easier to remove.
Then once I had everything loose the fun with the o2 sensor began. I soaked it with WD-40 and was practically hanging by my wrench I was pulling it so hard. Then I went and picked up some PB-B'laster (which is insanely awesome) and sprayed the o2 Sensor. I tried again but still no luck. So finally I unplugged the other end of the sensor, pulled the entire exhaust out, put one of my Skate grind rails on the wrench and popped it loose, haha. I hate sensors.
is my new down pipe/cat compared to my old one. Even with the heat shields on the old one the new one is still bigger, YES. Here
's another pic of the comparison. Other than that the only problem I've had is a little bit of rubbing
under the back wheels.
So I just took it out for a spin. omg, it sounds so mean. I love it. hahaha. LOVE IT. Once I get my wheel bearing fixed tomorrow I'm gonna tune the turbo a little bit and drive drive drive. I had to turn it way down cause it was overboosting to the max.